Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Mark your calendars! (From Aunt Meredith)

For the November Williams Family Fun....nothing says Thanksgiving like a Mongolian Stir Fry.....

Place: Genghis Grill - The Mongolian Stir Fry
Next to the Rave Movie Theatre at North East Mall
1101 Melbourne Road Hurst, TX 76053
genghisgrill.com

Date: November 22, 2008

Time: 6:00 pm


The above choice was selected by the November Birthdays (Mitchell and Linda) and to celebrate Thanksgiving!

Please let me know who will be there so we can get a table reserved. (Chelsea and Cass can help with this since they work there) This is all of the email addresses that I have...if I have left someone off, please forward on. Please send me their email address so I can add them to my contacts.

Have a great day,
Meredith

No comments: